Here is a short list about the assets we used for Shadowdancer.
In this blog post I write about a major visual change – night sky and moonlit environment.
In this week we fixed another batch of gameplay bugs, and improved the looks of the game.
This week we continued the project. We learned a lot about Real-time Global Illuminations and Light Probes. Added a new multipurpose feature the Shadow Object and realized that transparent bushes is not the way to go.
In this update we added 60 more prefab to the package. Learn more!
This week we threw out the prototype project, and started to work on our Vertical Slice.
In this video I also explain my OOP-component approach, the Three Layer of Communication.